Thursday, March 3, 2011

How to do everything

I'm a fan of NPR's "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" radio quiz show. I've never listened to it on the radio, but in podcast form. I am excited because I will either listen to it throughout the day on Mondays, or if I head somewhere on Sunday I will pop it in, as it takes one full episode (~45 minutes) to get most of the way to anywhere in Manhattan. Either way, I look forward to it every week.

But the producers of that show have come out with a new podcast, equally as cheesy and except for being a lot shorter, equally as fun, called "How to do everything," which is basically a "guide" for just that. For example, part of the first episode included "how to make $65,000 by purchasing a house in Idaho that is filled with snakes and flipping it" (in this case, the infestation of snakes clearly brought the value of the house down, hence the possibility of making a lot of money if you could flip it).

This is one of my new faves, and I realized this since this morning I just thought about how I get to listen to it on my way into the office, and I got a little giddy. That's right. Giddy. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment